Dolphins score a late figgie after a great defensive stand by the Steel Trap - MIA had 1@G from the PIT 8 and went 3 and kick.
1) Is it just me, or does Big Ben look better post-breaking his face?
2) The Steelers need to stop attempting the dive tackles; letting MIA gain more than they should.
3) Got to love Dick LeBeau, and he loves Troy Polamalu. It's not often you see a SS up as an interior lineman. IMO, if you had to pick a single reason for the SB XL win, it should be Coach LeBeau returning as the DC.
4) I'm glad the Bus isn't using Michael Irvan's tailor for his on air wear; he looks good. Cris Collinsworth looks like he's been embalmed.
5) This season continues with a near total lack of (IMO) obvious holding penalties called against the opposing OL.
6) Who cares about the 0-4 preseason now? Defense has been good, offense solid; things will only look up when Roethlisberger gets back on the field. I think the Steelers are looking at 12-4 or maybe 13-3 this year...