Unfortunately, production snafus beset the program again, so the first 15 minutes or so of the show is incredibly garbled. That's okay, just skip ahead to when it clears up and catch our great discussions of:
- The Bowe Berghdahl POW or deserter case (Alex's post on topic)
- A US Army officer calling for draconian gun control (HotAir post on topic)
- Looking at the behavior of conservative organizations like the NRA, are they really playing the game to win, or to win by losing? (Alex's post on topic)
- The Nelson Mandela legacy
- Talking about The New York Times' multi-part story about Dasani, a young woman living in poverty and trapped in the system in New York City
It was a fantastic show, and I can't wait to have both Alex and Amy on the program again. If you missed it or want to relive the experience, you'll find the stream below. If you want to download it to listen to offline on your mobile device, click the Spreaker logo in the player and it will take you to the page with the MP3 download link!
I'll be live again on Monday, December 16 at 10pm Eastern. The main topic on the schedule is immigration and immigration reform. Don't miss!